2UUL Disc Type Desoldering Braid Wire Braid Solder Remover Wick Wire For Mobile Phone Repair Welding Tin Absorbing Wire Cleaning Residue BGA Stencil.
- Quickly removes unwanted solder when used with a soldering iron.
- Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
- Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself and/or damage to the parts and PCB.
- Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB. Different Size for choose.
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick.
- The solder will be absorbed. Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Our thin and soft desoldering wire flat braid has efficient thermal transmission.
- Removes solder faster with better heat response than previous wicks.
- Recommended for lead-free solder with high heating load.
- RMA base flux. High-quality desoldering wick with braided copper wire, saturated with non-chlorine special flux.
- Can be used for precision PCBs safely.
PACKAGE CONTAINS :