OSS Team C115-IS Soldering Iron Tip Compatible With JBC Soldering Station
- Soldering iron head and heating core integrated design
- Fast thermal conductivity/anti-oxidation/long life/fast temperature recovery
- The unique Wenteng heating system enables a powerful heat source to be concentratedly output from the tiny welding head, with zero heat loss and instantaneous energy transmission
- The temperature rises rapidly. It takes 10 to 90 seconds for the traditional soldering station to rise from room temperature to 350°C, and the advanced C115 series soldering iron head only needs 2 seconds to reach 350°C.
- Compared with the high temperature of the general soldering station set at 450°C, the C115 series soldering iron tip can achieve high-efficiency soldering as long as it is set at 370°C, which can greatly reduce the oxidation of solder joints and protect the components.
- The traditional soldering station continuously heats 5 solder joints with a minimum loss temperature of 70°C and a completion time of 16 seconds, while the advanced C115 series soldering iron tip takes only 8 seconds and the maximum loss temperature is only 30°C
- 1 x Soldering iron tip